Monday, July 16, 2018

That Summer Feeling | My Creative Scrapbook





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I have a new layout to share with you featuring the gorgeous July Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook

That Summer Feeling...


I used this month's sketch designed by Laura Whitaker as my inspiration....Here's a look at the fabulous July sketch.



To create the background, I started with a stencil from Vicki Boutin and a couple of her art crayons. Once this was dry, I came in with two different ink sprays from Dylusions to create some spatters and finish with a few stamped stars in black ink.     




Next, I started building my layers behind my photos...patterned papers, a tag, couple of frames, as well as a doily was use to create all of the fabulous layers found in this month's sketch. I arranged some of the chipboard stickers on the right side of my photo and couldn't resist using that cute chipboard phases sticker as my title.




   I added some paper punch stars to the top left and bottom right corners of the photos.

   I created a final cluster up in the top right hand corner of the page, using one of the sticker and a 2x2 photo.

I finished the layout off with some more paint splatters and also added a line draw border with a few stamped stars around the edge. 

   Thanks for stopping by :))) xx

   I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment