Tuesday, November 06, 2018

I Love You | My Creative Scrapbook



Hi My Scrapping Friends!!!

Today I have a new layout to share using the gorgeous November main kit from My Creative Scrapbook! This month the main kit is featuring the BEAUTIFUL new 'Along The Way' collection from Pebbles...with so many beautiful patterned papers and embellishments to choose from, you're sure to have a marvelous time document those little moments. I decided to document this silly selfie of our family enjoying our new home.

         
I started by using the notebook page patterned paper for my background. I also decided to leave the branding strip at the bottom of the paper on and added another strip of pattern paper to the top of the page. Next, I selected a few phrase pieces from the foil accent Ephemera pack, matted my photo as well as created a fishtail tag/banner from the cute "bird Seed' patterned paper and once I had everything arrange to my liking, I added some hand stitching and glue in place. 


To the banner, I added one of the cut apart journaling card and adhered it down with some foam tape.


                  
The gold foil chipboard stickers from this month's main kit was used to create a title for my page.


A few more ephemera pieces was added to my layout to finish it off.

 I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment