Friday, November 01, 2019

Fancy Pants Designs / Exciting News-Trick or Treat


Hello friends! I have some exciting news to share with you today....I'm on the Fancy Pants Designs/ Foundations Decor design team! OMG....I still can't believe that I get to design for this amazing company!





The layout I am sharing today features the 'Howl' collection from Fancy Pants Designs/Foundations Decor. This is such a perfect collection to document your spooky/cute monster pictures and Halloween memories. I love the added touches of yellow and the light blue color, which is is not a typical Halloween color combo, but I absolutely love it. 


It was very hard trying to choose only a few embellishments for my layout.....the cute dogs, ghosts and pumpkin shapes in the Ephemera pack was sooooooo adorable, so I used as many as I can to create a couple of layer clusters. I also used foam tape adhesive behind the die-cut shapes to add extra dimension.

I selected the papers 'Wicked Cute' (both sides) and the reverse side of 'Scaredy Cat' for the bottom portion of my page and distressed the edges a bit for some added texture.


Here, you can see I added one of the Howl-mini flair to the top left corner of  my photo.

     
The Howl collection is definitely a must-have....perfect to document those spooky and fun Halloween memories.

       Thank you for stopping by!       
 Yvette :) xx

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment