Friday, December 20, 2019

Comfort & Joy / Fancy Pants Designs





Hello friends! Yvette here with a new layout to share with you, using the beautiful Home for Christmas collection. With so many gorgeous patterns and colors in this collection, it made it very  difficult for me to choose which ones I wanted to use for my layout. With a circle punch, I was able to select multiple patterned papers and arrange them at the bottom of my layout, which created a base for my cut file trees. Also, the Home for Christmas 6x6 paper pad with it's smaller scale prints were  perfect in creating multiple layers to use underneath my photo. I hope you found some inspiration for your next layout using the gorgeous Home for Christmas collection.

       


Added some hand stitching to few pieces of embellishments for added texture and interest.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Home for Christmas-6x6 paper pad
Home for Christmas-Ephemera
Home for Christmas-Cozy Christmas-12x12 paper
Home for Christmas-Twenty Five-12x12 paper
Home for Christmas-Holly Berry-12x12 paper
Home for Christmas-Woodland-12x12 paper
 Home for Christmas-collection kit

Paige Taylor Evans-Christmas Tree Cut File

Use discount code-YVETTEWEBER for 10% off your order...

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout with the Home for Christmas collection!

    ReplyDelete