Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Happy | Just Nick Studio

 


Hello friends, it's Yvette back with you today with a brand new layout I have created, featuring the new Masculine Mesh cut file which is now available from JustNick





Our dog Titan is seven, and in the Summer, his favorite place is the back deck....we call it, his HAPPY place.

I really love the Masculine Mesh cut file, and knew it would make a perfect background for this photo of Titan. I cut the cut file on a piece of patterned paper from Cocoa Vanilla 'Legendary' collection. The cut file was then adhered to my background paper (also from the same collection) on an angle, using foam tape. 


The Happy Words cut file was used to create a title for my layout. I chose the word happy and cut it out two times using two different shades of blue cardstock, overlapped slightly and glue together.   



I didn't want to cover up too much of the Masculine Mesh cut file, so I created a few different layers of embellishments across the bottom of the photo, tucking some underneath the photo, while other was added above using foam tape.   





I hope you like my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own.

Make sure you go check out all the beautiful new designs available from JustNick shop
 
Thanks for stopping by :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment