Wednesday, October 06, 2021

Fall | JustNick Studio

 


Hello friends! Yvette here with a Fall-themed layout using the beautiful new 'Leafy Fall' cut file and the 'Leaves 5' cut file from JustNick Studio.

Here's what I created....




 

I started by cutting both of the cut files out of white cardstock. For the 'Leafy Fall' cut file I used patterned papers from Pinkfresh Days of Splendor collection to back some of the opening. I wanted a grungy look for the 'Leaves 5' cut file, so I simply added some watercolor paint in black and brown to each of the leaves. 


 I adhered the 'Leafy Fall' cut file down (which works great as a title for my page) with foam tape to give it dimension and layered my photo with a few pieces of patterned papers from the Days of Splendor collection. 


        I used the 'Leaves 5' with some of Pinkfresh Days of Splendor embellishments to create clusters around my title.


   I arrange several chipboard fairs down the left side of my photo also from the Days of Splendor collection.


To complete my layout I added some stamping and framed my page using the Oh So Delightful pattern paper, by cutting out the inside section from it. 

I hope you like my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own. Don't forget to check out all the amazing cut files available in the JustNick shop!  


Thanks for stopping by :) xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment