Thursday, December 30, 2021

Winter Fun | JustNick Studio

 


Hello friends! It's Yvette with you today. I wanted to create a winter scene using cut files, so I did a search through the JustNick store and found two older cut files that I love...SNOWMAN 2 & the WINTER FRAME


 Here's a look at what I created... 





 I just received my December kit from HKC and really love the color palette, it had that Winter wonderland feel/look which would work perfectly for what I had in mind, for this layout. I cut both of the cut files from white cardstock and used the beautiful HOME KNITS and ICY MISTLETOE patterned papers from the BIG CHILL collection to back the SNOWMAN 2


 I added color to the WINTER FRAME using three different shades of gray. 


Once I was happy with the cut files placement, I adhered them to my background paper (FAVORITE PJ's) using liquid glue and foam tape. 

With my photo in place, I crumpled up some white tissue paper and add it around the bottom of the wreath, to create the look of snow. Embellish with a few die cuts pieces, as well as a few puffy stickers from the BIG CHILL collection and this page was finish.


   
 I hope you like my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own. Don't forget to check out all the amazing cut files available in the JustNick Shop!


 Thanks for stopping by :) xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment