Thursday, September 24, 2026

The Great Outdoors - 49 and Market - Campfire Memories Collection

 

I absolutely love the beautiful artwork on the patterned papers from the Campfire Memories Collection; it is truly breathtaking. When I came across the Scenic Lake on the jetty patterned paper, I immediately knew which photo would go perfectly with it. Once I decided where to place my photo, the layout came together quite easily.




I used the scene on the paper as a base and started adding layers with laser-cut pieces, a rub-on for my title, and a stamp from the Outdoor Essentials Stencil & Stamps set by Sizzix/49andMarket, and I'm loving how it turned out! 









I hope this gives you some fun ideas for using the beautiful Campfire Memories collection! 


Thanks for stopping by!

Yvette xo 



PRODUCTS USED:
Campfire Memories Collection - 12x12 Collection
Campfire Memories Collection - Laser Cuts-Fishing Elements 
Campfire Memories Collection - Laser Cuts - Camping Elements 
Campfire Memories Collection - Blendable Transfer Set 
49andMarket - Archiver's - Glue
Ranger/49andMarket Dye Inks - Honeyed Oak 
Sizzix/49andMarket - Stamps & Stencils - Outdoor Essentials 




No comments:

Post a Comment