Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Never Stop Exploring | Paper House Productions





Hi My Scrapping Friends! 

Today I'm sharing a school theme layout using the gorgeous Color Washed collection from Paper House Productions! Do you love the look of a mix media background, but you're afraid to give it a try then this collection is for you. In the Color Washed 12x12 paper pad the mix media look is already added to the pages so all of the work is already done for you ;)))  


I documented a couple of photos of Max that were taken in preschool. I love how the photos were able to capture how engrossed he was on his tasks.

Here's a look at the pattern paper I used as my background, absolutely perfect for anyone who like the look of mixed media but without the mess!   


I cut my cut file from some white cardstock and then attached to my background with some foam adhesive.


After placing my photos, I used one of the Color Washed cardstock sticker as a title for my page.


Added two of the cardstock banners from the Color Washed Cardstock multi pack to both sides of my title, which I adhered using foam squares and finished the layout off with a few more stickers place around my page, as well as a couple of stamped speak bubbles to tie in with the School theme!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using your Paper House products!

Supplies:




Color Washed 12x12 Paper Pad



Cut File use: This + That: School [Just Shapes] from Keri Bradford Studio

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment