Monday, August 13, 2018

The Great Outdoors | Paper House Productions





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm back to share a layout that I created for this week boys challenge over at Paper House Productions!


 Christine challenge a few of the designers to create a fun boys page with minimal supplies. Here are the supplies we were asked to use...Patterned papers, letters and Cardstock stickers from the Great Outdoors collection, Mom Boys 3D stickers,Washi Tape, Cut File and Mist! 


















I started by using the Wood Grain patterned paper as a base for my layout. I then selected a cut file, arranged it exactly where I wanted it to go on my page using my Cameo and cut them both from white cardstock. Next, I backed some of opening with patterned paper and adhere then on opposite sides of my layout. I also added some Washi tape to the top of the cut file and place a die-cut star in the middle. 

I used one of the Cardstock sticker from the 'Great Outdoors' collection as a title for my layout and also added a few more stickers around the title, love the added interest this create!

     
I matted my photo with some color cardstock and adhered it using foam tape for added dimension.  I created a small cluster of embellishments on the bottom right hand corner of my photo using Cardstock and 3D stickers.


I created a smaller cluster down in the bottom left hand corner of the layout, using a couple of sentiment stickers, another one of those cute 3D Sticker and a die-cut star.  

   
I finished the page off with a few more die-cut stars and some paint splatters! 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using your Paper House products!

Cut File use: Geo Star-Paper Issues


No comments:

Post a Comment