Saturday, October 06, 2018

Happy Fall | My Creative Scrapbook






Hi My Scrapping Friends!

It's time to start sharing my October layouts with you using this month's main kit from My Creative Scrapbook. The main kit this month is featuring the beautiful 'Forever Fall' collection from Simple Stories....the rich beautiful Fall colors in this kit, as well as all the embellishments will make it so easy to document all of your family Fall tradition.



I used the lovely 'Changing Leaves' patterned paper as well as the reverse side (the Black & White checkerboard print) for my background. 

    
Next, I created some layers behind my photo using a couple of cut apart pieces from the '4x6 Vertical Elements' patterned paper as well as a tag sticker.


Along the left hand side of my photo I created a beautiful cluster of embellishments that included a couple of die-cut leaves, a few stickers as well as several pieces of ephemera die-cuts from the 'Forever Fall' collection. I also added a few sentiment strips below the photo.

  
I added my title using the-happy fall-cardstock stickers from the collection.

I used a leaf template to create an outline around the tree trunk and was really happy with how this turn out!

I finished the page off with a few scatter leaves and added some stitching to them before adhering them down. 

     I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

  Thanks for stopping by :) xx 

   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment