Monday, March 22, 2021

You Rock | JustNick Studio

 

Hi everyone! Yvette here with you today to share a layout that I created featuring the Background 2 cut file from JustNick. It's perfect for this week masculine theme.






I wanted to create some movement on my layout, so I decided to use only the negative space from the Background 2 cut file. I chose to use two different color patterned paper (Simple Stories) for this. Next, I arranged the cut outs, following the cut file design and run some stitching down the center of each one.


     I added a few layers of patterned paper from Cocoa Vanilla "Legendary" collection behind my photo before adhering it to the page. 


    
 To finish, die-cuts and stickers from Cocoa Vanilla "Legendary" collection were added around my photo to create an overall balance. 
 I love how this cut file added lots of texture and detail to my page, by simply just using the negative pieces.



     I hope you like my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own.

              Make sure you go check out all the beautiful new designs available from JustNick shop
 
      Thanks for stopping by :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment