Friday, April 02, 2021

Capture Every Moment | JustNick Studio

 


Hello friends! It is Yvette back with you on the blog today to share a brand new layout. I used a few different cut files from the JustNick store to document these adorable photos of my son who was about 9 months at the time, playing on the kitchen floor. 



First I used the Rainbow Background to create the background for this page. I cut the cut file out of a sheet of colorful brushstrokes patterned paper from Paige Evans Wonders collection and then glued it onto some white cardstock. 




  


Next, I used the Capture Every Moment cut file and cut it out of white cardstock. Black paint was added to the Capture Every Moment sentiment and used as my title. I then backed the polaroid frames with my photos and some machine stitching was added for texture.




  


Once I had my photos and title arranged exactly where I wanted them, I decided to add the Leaf Swag cut file, and cut it out from some white cardstock to use as filler around my photos.  To complete this layout I just added a few fussy cut butterflies and some die-cut flowers from Paige Evans Wonders collection.   
  



I hope you like my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own.

Make sure you go check out all the beautiful new designs available from JustNick shop
 
Thanks for stopping by :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment