Monday, April 12, 2021

You Make Today Better | JustNick Studio

 


Hello friends! Yvette here with you today to share a layout that I created featuring the beautiful Spring Wreath 2 cut file from JustNick Studio. It was perfect for documenting this photo of my son playing with his bubble mower.



First, I cut the Spring Wreath cut file from white cardstock and instead of backing the entire cut file I decided to only back the flowers using paper 13 from Paige Evans Wonders collection. Once the flowers were backed, I added Prima Pastel Dreams watercolor to the leaves and set aside to dry.


 For my background, I added some mixed media to a piece of white cardstock and then trimmed an inch off the sides. Next, I distress the edges and a machine stitched border was added before adhering it to the yellow polka dot pattern paper.


I glued the Spring Wreath onto my mixed media background, add my photo, a phrase title, as well as a few pieces of die-cuts flowers from Paige Evans Wonders collection and this page was finish!


I hope you like my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own.

Make sure you go check out all the beautiful new designs available from JustNick shop!  

Thanks for stopping by :) xx
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment