Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Game Day | Fancy Pants Designs

 
Hi everyone!  Here's another layout for Fancy Pants Designs using the Peachy Keen collection.
 
I love the pattern and colors in this collection and created this awesome boy's layout using a cut file from JustNick and a few pieces of embellishment. My inspiration for this page all started with those adorable sunglasses and soda pop icons.
 
It helps to think outside the box sometime, when looking at a collection, here I used the Peachy Keen collection to document a football game outing. Probably not your first thought with this line, but it turned out just as I hope! 
      

 








I hope you like my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment