Monday, July 19, 2021

A Heart-Melting Smile | JustNick Studio

 



Hello everyone!

Yvette here with you today to share a layout featuring the beautiful Lattice Circle Background cut file from JustNick. It was perfect for documenting this photo of me and my son Max, on our evening stroll around the neighborhood.




I started by resizing the cut file to about 9 inches and cut it from white cardstock. Next, I backed the flower opening in the lattice circle with pattern paper and adhered it directly onto my background paper. I then decided to add some hand-stitching to the opening that wasn't backed and really loved the end result.

     

I wanted the Lattice Circle to be a main feature of my design so I added my photo in the lower left corner of my layout, with a smallest cluster added in the opposite corner.



 
 

A cluster of floral die-cuts were added to my photo, some with foam tape, which create height and dimension. 

 


Added my title on the outside of the Circle to finish off the layout.



I hope you have enjoyed seeing my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own. Don't forget to check out all the amazing cut files available in the JustNick shop!  

Thanks for stopping by :) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment