Saturday, July 03, 2021

Lake Fishing | JustNick Studio

 


Hello friends! 

Yvette here with you today to share a new layout I have created, featuring the new Hey Fishies cut file coming soon in the JustNick shop.



  


I cut the Hey Fishies cut file from white cardstock and backed with the "Feelin Fine" paper from Cocoa Vanilla Sunkissed collection. 

I wanted to create a scene that would look like it's under the ocean, and found that two of the icons in the Stems 2 cut file would be perfect to use as seaweed/grass. I cut each of the stem images (circle below) multiple times, in a few different sizes from pattern paper also from Cocoa Vanilla Sunkissed collection.


Next, I started building my ocean scene. 
                     


Once I was happy with the placement of the cut files, I adhered them to my background paper with some foam tape.

To the stems 2 clusters, I added a few fussy cut flowers and green stems, as well as some sticker phrases. 


For my title I used the lake and fishing in the Lake Life cut file and cut them out twice from black cardstock.





To complete my page I added a bunch of small die-cut circles around the layout, which create the look of bubbles in the water, a flair button was also added to my photo, as well as some white ink splatters. 


  I hope you have enjoyed seeing my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own. Don't forget to check out all the amazing cut files available in the JustNick shop!  

Thanks for stopping by :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment