Thursday, November 25, 2021

That Look | JustNick Studio

 


Hello, JustNick friends!  It's Yvette back with you today to share a brand new layout that I created using two of JustNick's beautiful cut files...the 'Floral Bundle' and the 'Leafy Swag 2'


 Here's a look at what I created...


 'That Look' all started with me trying to get our dog Titan to look at me, so I can take his picture. He just didn't want to be photographed and refused to look at the camera. After a few minutes of trying and just about to give up, he suddenly turned his head and gave me that look...PRICELESS:))))



Both of the cut files were cut from white cardstock. The 'Leafy Swag 2' cut file were backed with pattern paper from Pinkfresh Studio 'The Best Day' collection and the 'Floral Bundle' cut file were backed with Pinkfresh Studio 'Holiday Magic' collection. Once I had both of the cut files backed, I adhered them to my background using foam tape adhesive.


To my background, I added some torn strips of paper and some watercolor paint. 


Once I had the cut files arrange exactly where I wanted them, I decided to cut the extra pieces off the 'Floral Bundle' cut file, and just keep only the three large center flowers. Which I end up loving.


 My photo was backed with a few pieces of Pinkfresh Studio 'Holiday Magic' pattern paper and then placed on the right side of the cut files.  


The beautiful flower clusters on Pinkfresh Studio Hydrangea and Rose Washi Tape were used to embellish the area behind the 'Floral Bundle' cut file, a few were placed around the photo and a small cluster was also added to the bottom of the layout.


 To finish my page, I added some gold sequin to the center of the cut file flowers and then added my title.

I hope you like my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own. Don't forget to check out all the amazing cut files available in the JustNick shop!


 Thanks for stopping by :) xx 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment