Tuesday, November 02, 2021

This Story | JustNick Studio

 


Hello, JustNick fans! It's Yvette here, and I'm back with a new layout to share. For today project I used the beautiful new 'Fall Pumpkin' cut file which is now available in the JustNick shop.

Here's a look at what I created.... 





I wanted the 'Fall Pumpkin' cut file to be the main focal point on my page, so I enlarged it to fill a large portion of my 12x12 background. I then cut the 'Fall Pumpkin' cut file from white cardstock and backed it using exclusive patterned papers from the Hip Kit Club October main kit.


Before adhering my cut file down, I cut the exclusive pattern paper Favorite Jumper (the reverse side) on the diagonal and add it to the left side of my layout. In the opposite corner I added some paint spatter using watercolors in shades of gray and orange.  

 


  Fussy cut some of the flowers and leaves found on the Pumpkin Spice and Harvest Wishes exclusive patterned papers, to add in clusters around my layout.


To complete my page I added few clear enamel dots and a chipboard phase, which was used to create a title for my layout.


 I hope you like my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own. Don't forget to check out all the amazing cut files available in the JustNick shop!


 Thanks for stopping by :) xx 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment