Saturday, July 25, 2026

Oh Yeah! | 49 and Market-Level Up Collection


Today, I'm excited to share my layout using the 49 and Market new Level Up collection. The stunning graphic artwork truly inspires creativity. This collection provides all the essential elements needed to document the enthusiastic gamer or athlete in your family, making it a valuable addition to your crafting supplies. 



When I saw the paper with the colorful keyboard design titled "Game Addict," I instantly knew it would be the perfect base for my layout. It captures the priceless moment when my son walked into the kitchen and spotted the box with his new PS5 sitting on the counter!






I added one of the beautiful frames from the Ephemera & Frames Set, embellished with silver foiling, to the larger photo and backed the smaller photo with the Solids 1 paper. Then, I layered in some cool Laser Cuts, Chipboard Sentiments, Ephemera pieces, and a few awesome Gamer Rub-On Transfers to really bring the page together.


I'm really happy with how it turned out and hope it sparks some creativity for you to dive into the Level Up collection! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Yvette xo 



PRODUCTS USED:

Level Up - 12x12 Collection Pack

Level Up - 12x12 Solids Collection Pack

Level Up - Laser Cut Elements

Level Up - Ephemera & Frames Set 

Level Up - Chipboard Sentiments

Level Up - Gamer Rub-On Transfer Set

No comments:

Post a Comment