Hello, 49andMakert fans!
I am loving the beautiful, warm hues in the Country Heart Cafe collection; it has a cozy cottage vibe that transports you to that cozy corner, sitting with a book in hand and a warm drink. Today, I'm using it to document my love for baking.
I started by choosing the Bean There pattern paper from the 12x12 collection for my background. Next, I cut two pieces from the 12x12 Solid collection, layered them with a die-cut piece, and placed my photo on top to create a meaningful focal point.
I'm really happy with how it turned out and hope it sparks some creativity for you to dive into the Country Heart Cafe collection!
Thanks for stopping by!
Yvette xo
PRODUCTS USED:
Country Heart Cafe - 12x12 Collection Pack
Country Heart Cafe - 12x12 Solids Collection Pack
Country Heart Cafe - Laser Cut Elements
Country Heart Cafe - Laser Cut Wildflowers
Country Heart Cafe - Die-Cut Elements
Country Heart Cafe - Rub-On Transfers
49andMarket - Archiver's Glue
Sizzix / 49 and Market - This or That Alphabet Dies
Ranger / 49 and Market - Cold Brew Dye Ink




No comments:
Post a Comment