Hello everyone!
If you're a big Disney fan with plenty of memorable photos to document, you're going to love the 49 and Market new Mouse and Co. Collection designed by Michelle Coleman. With its vintage Disney feel and beautiful watercolor design, it's the perfect choice for any project.
I started my layout with the beautiful Find Magic patterned paper as the base. I then ripped a strip from the colorful Magic Memories patterned paper and attached it to the left side of the page, allowing me to tuck some of the fabulous embellishments underneath.
To add some extra flair, I used the stunning fireworks rub-ons on top of some mixed media created with 49andmarket and Ranger Dye Inks. This combination resulted in a beautiful, layered effect that adds depth to my project.
A piece of the bonus sheet from the 12x12 collection was cut to 4.5 x 10 inches and used as a backing for my photos and then embellished. I finished the layout with a small cluster of banners in the upper right corner and added a few more rub-ons for extra detail.
Thanks for stopping by!
Yvette xo
PRODUCTS USED:
Mouse & Co. - 12x12 Collection Pack
Mouse & Co. - 12x12 Solids Collection Pack
Mouse & Co. - Die-Cut Elements
Mouse & Co. - Chipboard Elements
Mouse & Co. - Blendable Rub-Ons Transfer Set
49andMarket - Archiver's - Glue
Ranger/49andMarket Dye Inks - Designer Denim, Spanish Moss, Dried Fig & Honeyed Oak



No comments:
Post a Comment