Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Happy Birthday / Fancy Pants Designs





Hello everyone!  It's Yvette here today, and I am so excited to share my first project using the new Cake Smash collection from Fancy Pants.  With so many beautiful, fun embellishments as well as the bold, vibrant colors in this collection, I couldn't resist creating a layout for my son, celebrating his14th birthday. 

I decided on creating a grid design for this layout and placed it on a slight angle. For each of the four sections I used a different piece of pattern paper and embellish with the fun icons from the Cake Smash Collection. 

So if you having check out this wonderful collection as yet, stop by the Foundations Decor shop to see this collection plus all of the new products that was recently added. 

Have fun crafting!   


      

     

No comments:

Post a Comment