Thursday, March 12, 2020

Spring Favorite / Fancy Pants Designs




Hello, Fancy Pants friends!  I have a new layout to share with you today using the beautiful new Cherry on Top collection. This delightful collection with its beautiful soft colors and lovely pattern, is sure to be a favorite.  (It's absolutely YUMMY)!

To the top section of my layout, I added several torn strips of the patterned paper and ran some machine stitching through a few for added texture. My photo was backed with the 'Flavor Burst' paper before adding to my background using foam tape. To finish my page I used some of the die cuts from the collection to add two small clusters at the bottom of the photo.                 
                  
Spring Favorite....



Here are a few close-ups...






Don't you just love that pop of red mixed in with the soft pastel colors?

I hope you like my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own.
Thanks for stopping by :) xx


Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment