Thursday, March 12, 2020

My Creative Scrapbook / March Main Kit Projects







Here's this months projects, using the March Main Kit!

A quick summary of the products found in this month's main kit....patterned paper from Pink Paislee 'Bloom Street' collection, also from Shimelle 'Never Grow Up' collection the (Flutter by) pattern paper as well as the corresponding floral ephemera.  Also included in the main kit, 'Bloom Street' cardstock stickers with Iridescent foil accents, the Ephemera die cut cardstock pieces, as well as American Crafts glitter letter stickers.  

Here are my projects using the March main kit and a few close-ups...


You're My Happy...


I used the gorgeous floral in Shimelle 'Never Grow Up' ephemera pack to create this beautiful open wreath.   


Hello Spring...


On this page I used some of the beautiful pattern papers with a circle punch to create a grid design. The beautiful color palette and gorgeous embellissements in this kit will have you doing the HAPPY dance! 
💃

    



You're My Sunshine...


Added some fussy cut flowers to a exclusive cut file found in add on, over on My Creative Scrapbook website, with a bit of mix media added to the base to bring out all the beautiful colors found in the collection. 





 I hope you felt inspired today to go create something of your own!  
Don't forget to check out all the beautiful kits, My Creative Scrapbook have to offer! 

Thanks for stopping by :) xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment