Saturday, September 10, 2016

My Sweet Boy!!!





Hi friends!!

This month I decided to play along with  Scrap the Boys  challenge.
The challenge this month this to created a layout using a photo for you and one for the boys in your life.
I decide to make this layout for my son!

My Sweet Boy....

I started by opening the All Boy cut file from Just Nick Shop  in my Cameo... and choose to use only the stars in the file.  I arrange the stars in my cameo exactly where I wanted the cut out to be on my page... 

My layout features patterned papers from the Dear Lizzy Saturday collection and the Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life collection....and a couple of  wood veneers from the Cocoa Vanilla Love Always collection!

Here are a couple of close-ups of my layout...

  
I added some foam tape behind some of the stars for a little extra dimension....I also used a black pen to draw an outline around the insides of the cut file.


 I used one of the circle cut outs to add a wood veneer and alphas to create my title.
Place a few enamel dots on the page and this layout is finish!!!

Thanks for stopping by :)