Saturday, October 01, 2016

Creative Scrappers #299 | Handsome Lunch Date | Cocoa Vanilla Studios



Creative Scrappers Sketch #299-Reveal Day!!!  


Hi scrapping friends!!!  Today is sketch #299 reveal day at Creative Scrappers ...

This month Creative Scrappers is teaming up with Cocoa Vanilla Studios!!!
I used the Love Always Collection on my page... This collection is very soft and pretty, my first thought was to do a layout of myself, but decided to challenge myself to create a page of my son!

Here's the awesome sketch that Kristine designed for us!


Here's the layout I created!!!

Handsome Lunch Date!

  
To begin my layout I use a cut file from Creative Cut Files by Creative Scrappers call Cross Stitch Background....
I used the patterned papers from the Love Alway collection to layer and back the cut file. You can see I also added some machine stitching around the edges...

This layout features photos of my son Max, enjoy having lunch at his favorite Diner with his mom!

I used two photos instead of four and added a panel to the third space. On this square I used a stamp with a fork and spoon design to add to the Diner feel, I then fussy cut, added a few foam dots underneath to add a little more dimension to my page.
I also added a bow and few other bits that came in the Love Always Bits & Pieces Set....

Here's a few close-ups for my layout...

  

On the photo to the right I added the heart cut file from Cocoa Vanilla, which I cut into three different sizes and layer one on top the other. To complete the heart I add the button that came in the Bits & Pieces Set....



 To the bottom right I added a small cluster of vellum pieces and to the top of that I place my journaling.  I'm so in love with all the stunning embellishments, vellum accents and bits & pieces that make up this collection...   ;)


Here's another look!



To finish off my page I added my title!!! 


Now it's your turn to play along with us!!!
To win a prize from Cocoa Vanilla Studio all you need to do is create a layout using sketch #299 and enter the challenge using our inlinkz widget at the bottom of this reveal on the Creative Scrappers Blog .  The deadline to submit your layout is October 31st, a winner will be randomly pick!
Good Luck:) 


Thanks for stopping by:) 


1 comment: