Thursday, March 01, 2018

Brilliant | Stuck?!Sketches March 1st Sketch Challenge






Hi My Scrapping Friends!

It's time for a new challenge over at Stuck?!Sketches! Here's the March 1st sketch designed by the talented Laura Whitaker...


And here's my take on the sketch....



I'm so ready for spring and couldn't resist using the multi-photos on this sketch to create a page with the beautiful Tiger Lilies found in my garden!    

I used patterned papers from a couple different Jillibean Soup collections...Farmhouse Stew and Souper Celebration! I love how you can combine many different collections from Jillibean Soup and how well they all come together.


I started my layout off by using a plate to cut out some circles as well as to create the big C's design. Next, using the sketch as a guide I started adding my layers, as shown in the photo below.   



I added a small cluster of embellishments in the lower left hand corner which included a few pieces of Pea Pod parts and some fussy cut butterflies from one of the Farmhouse stew pattern paper. I then used a marker to create a butterfly trial. 


I added a Flair to the right of my title and to balance the page I added another trail of fussy cut butterflies in the upper right hand corner. Not much more was added to this layout, except of a few clear droplets around the butterflies. 

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

     We'd love for you to play along with us at Stuck?!Sketches all you have to do is create a layout based on this sketch and link up your layout on the Stuck?!Sketches blog by March, 29th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our sponsors!



Prize - Sample only, prize image


Prize is a $20 gift certificate

Paper Issues is an online scrapbooking store that carries all of the major brands along with hundreds of FREE Cut Files. Paper Issues has an amazing online community with monthly challenges and giveaways. You can use the code STUCK to save 20% off in the Paper Issues shop all month long. 


www.paperissues.com - Main Page 
www.paperissues.blogspot.com - Blog 


Prize - Three of the newly revealed sequin mixed 
   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment