Monday, May 14, 2018

Happy Little Moments | My Creative Scrapbook





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm back to share another layout with you using the beautiful May Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  The beautiful florals and colors in the Spring Market collection were perfect to document these photos of Max having a great time playing in the dirt! 

I started with a few layers of patterned paper and then fussy cut the beautiful floral window box cluster. I added the window box cluster to the top of my page as well as a paper flower from Bazzill Basics, my title and few chipboard words.


A butterfly stencil was use to add a bit more interest and texture to the background paper.


I created a smaller cluster in the bottom left hand corner using a couple of clipboard stickers and a few fussy cut flowers. 


Added a piece of the burlap strip including in this month's main kit to right side of the page.

I finished the layout off with some black ink splatters, a few enamel dots and my journaling.

I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx


 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment