Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Jillibean Soup - August Guest Designer



  
Hi everyone!  I am so excited and honored to be guest designing for Jillibean Soup, and sharing with you a few projects created with the gorgeous Spoonful of Soul collection.

My first layout....  




My idea was to have a big title for this page, so I enlarged the Love You Like Crazy cut file from Jillibean Soup and chose to used the Free Spirit patterned paper for this. To give it more dimension, I used foam tape to adhere the title down. To the right side, I added a few die-cut diamonds in various sizes and patterns. I also added a strip of the Free Spirit patterned paper across the middle of the layout, a few Pea Pod Parts from the Spoonful of Soul collection, my journaling and this layout is finish.




Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Patterned Paper: Spoonful of Soul / Be Fearless, Free Spirit, Bite Sized Bits
Pea Pod Parts: Spoonful of Soul
Silhouette Cut File: Love You Like Crazy # 289170

Other: White Cardstock, Black ink pen, 3D foam Adhesive, Glue, Date Stamp, Decorative Die.

Since one of my favorite technique is layering, I combined some fussy cut stamped images using the Healthy Hello Soup clear stamp set with a few Spoonful of Soul Pea Pod parts to create dimension and texture by grouping them into clusters. 


Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Patterned paper: Spoonful of Soul /  Be Fearless, Bite Sized Bits, Gentle Soul
Pea Pod Parts: Spoonful of Soup 
Coordinating Stickers: Spoonful of Soul
Alphabean Stickers: Teal Grid

Other: White Cardstock, Black Ink, Sewing Machine, 3D foam adhesive, Embroidery Floss, Glue.

   
For my next layout, I wanted the punch circles to be the focal point of my page, as my idea was to add hand-stitching around the perimeter of each of the circles, giving it that extra detail and interest I was looking for.       


Supplies: 
Jillibean Soup
Patterned Paper: Spoonful of Soul /  Choose Joy, Let Go, Gentle Soul, Trust the Journey, Be Fearless
Pea Pod Parts: Spoonful of Soul
Coordinating Label Stickers: Spoonful of Soul
Foam Stickers: Spoonful of Soul

Others: White Cardstock, Circle Punch, Circle Cut File, Black Ink, Embroidery Floss.

    
For my last page....Pea Pod Parts, fussy cutting and a Jillibean Soup wreath cut file was used to create multiple layers. 




Supplies: 
Jillibean Soup
Pea Pod Parts: Spoonful of Soul
Tag: Tag Lines
Epoxy Stickers: Spoonful of Soul
Adhesive Sequins: Green Apple Sequins
Cut File: Wreath # 285515

Other: White cardstock, Watercolor markers, 3D Foam adhesive, Glue, Mini paper clip.



I used two of the stamp images from the Spoonful of Soul clear stamp set to create an unique background for my cards.     



Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Patterned Paper: Spoonful of Soul / Free Spirit
Pea Pod Parts: Spoonful of Soul
Epoxy Stickers: Spoonful of Soul
Clear Stamp: Spoonful of Soul
Adhesive Sequins: Green Apple Sequins

Other: White Cardstock, Ink pads, Decorative die, Buttons, Glue, Foam Adhesive.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. It was such a honor to share some of my projects with you. Thanks for the amazing opportunity Jillibean Soup!  




2 comments:

  1. Hi, I do believe this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back yet
    again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to
    change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to come by knowledgeable people on this subject,
    but you seem like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete