Tuesday, April 28, 2020

To The Beach / Fancy Pants Designs



Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing my first project featuring the beautiful Vitamin Sea collection from Fancy Pants. With all the bright, happy colors and gorgeous paper in this collection.....it had me thinking of the fabulous vacation we took last Summer.

I love creating different layers on my layout, and the patterned paper in this collection was absolutely perfect for this. Patterned papers was cut at 6x6 inches and the edges distressed a bit. Next, start layering them one over each other until you're happy with the end result. 

          At this point I added my photo and a few embellishments from the Vitamin Sea Ephemera.....aren't they just adorable! 

   It's not too late to document those vacation photos, so why not pick up the beautiful Vitamin Sea collection today and have FUN crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment