Monday, June 29, 2020

And Then, My Heart Burst / Fancy Pants Designs




Hi everyone! I have another fun layout to share with you today, using Fancy Pants Cake Smash Collection!

The Cake Smash collection has such a beautiful selection of pattern papers that can be used to document, so much more than just Birthdays. On this layout I used it to document a photo session of my son when he was about one. I used a large title cut file and backed each of the letters opening, with some of my Favorite colored papers from this collection. I then added a small amount of embellishments around the page to give it a nice, overall balance. 

Challenge yourself to use a theme collection such as the Cake Smash, to document a park outing or maybe some art projects your kids made. Remember to think outside the box and most of all have FUN! 





No comments:

Post a Comment