Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Summer | JustNick Studio

 


Hello JustNick friends!

It's Yvette back with you and today I am sharing a new layout using the awesome 'Graphic Screen' cut file.  I had the perfect photo in mine when I saw the 'Graphic Screen' cut file, and decided to keep the photo in-color which allowed me to create a bright and colorful page.   




I first cut the 'Graphic Screen' cut file from white cardstock. Then I created an offset in Silhouette, and cut this out of patterned paper, using the Hip Kit Club July kit.  Next, I added some foam tape to the back of the 'Graphic Screen' cut file, cut from the white cardstock before adhering it to the offset and love the added dimension this created. 


The 'Graphic Screen' cut file was then adhered to my background on an angle.


  


Once my photo was in place I began layering the beautiful floral from HKC Build a Bloom pack down the right side, along with few die-cut phrases. I also added a few pieces of fussy cut greenery amounts the flowers.

 


 

A puffy sticker was used to create a title for my layout, and then embellish.



 

 I hope you have enjoyed seeing my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own. Don't forget to check out all the amazing cut files available in the JustNick shop!  

Thanks for stopping by :) xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment