Saturday, September 18, 2021

You Are.... | JustNick Studio

 


Hello friends! It's Yvette with you today, and I have another layout to share. For this layout, I used the awesome Radiating Background as well as the You Are... phrase cut files from the JustNick shop.





 


Today, I am documenting this photo of my son, which were taken on his Birthday last year. 


I started by cutting the Radiating Background cut file out of white cardstock, and then backed it using the Color Wheel patterned paper from Vicki Boutin Color Study collection. Next, I added machine stitching to the Radiating cut file, and knowing that I wanted to use the You Are...cut file as my title, I adhered it off-center. I then added the excess that were trimmed off in the bottom left corner. 




The You Are....cut file was cut from white cardstock and then colored in, using ink pads in shades of black and brown.

   



My photo was backed with some white tissue paper and adhered to the center of the Radiating Background cut file.







To finish my page I added die-cut pieces and foam stickers in and around my photo and title.


I hope you like my layout today and it has inspired you to create your own. Don't forget to check out all the amazing cut files available in the JustNick shop!  


Thanks for stopping by :) xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment