Friday, March 03, 2023

 




Hello friends! Yvette here today, and I am so excited to share my first layout for Simple Stories using the gorgeous "Flea Market" collection! I love how versatile this collection is. Instead of using it to document a typical flea market/vintage-style photo, I decided to use an older photo of my son just enjoying the outdoors.




I decided to start with a white background and bring in some colors and patterns from the collection. I created multiple layers using the 4x6 Element, Vintage Memories, and the Teal cardstock from the Color Vibe, to which I added washi tape. The edges were distressed, and machine stitching was added to the light green grid paper (the reverse side of the 4x6 Element paper).




I cut apart one of the 3x4 card elements from the 6x8 paper pad, placed one to the left of my photo, and tucked the other under the patterned paper layers.






I used one of the Foam Stickers for my title and placed it on the bottom right corner of my photo.
 
To embellish my page, I used a few pieces from the Journal Bits, Floral Bits, and Bits & Pieces to create an overall design balance.





I finished my page with a few Decorative Brads and black paint splatters.





Thanks for stopping by today! I hope my layout has given you inspiration for your own scrapbooking. Here is the link to the process video. https://youtu.be/q2ZiOC46Fmw


Supplies: 

Flea Market Collection Kit

Flea Market 6x8 Paper Pad

Flea Market Floral Bits

Flea Market Bits & Pieces

Flea Market Journal Bits

Flea Market Foam Stickers 

Flea Market Decorative Brads

Flea Market Washi Tape

Color Vibe Textured Cardstock Kit-Bright

  

No comments:

Post a Comment