Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Sunny Day | Bella Blvd | Lake Life Collection

 




It's Yvette on the blog today, and I have a new layout to share using the fabulous new Lake Life collection.


I fell in love with the charming *Gone Fishing* patterned paper, which features colorful fish on a dark blue background on one side and a delightful red and dark red checkered pattern on the other. I knew this beautiful paper would be the perfect centerpiece for my layout. I carefully cut the patterned paper into an 8-inch circle and split it into two halves, adding some lovely machine stitching along the curved edges. To give it some character, I gave it a distressed finish, which made it even more special.




I arranged the circle half on a slight angle and stagged them, so they didn't meet. I added the words border strip from the Borders paper down the middle of the circle to bring everything together and create a cohesive look.




I decided to layer some of the larger die-cut pieces from the Lake Life collection to cover up some of the busy pattern paper in the upper half of the circle and create a stunning outdoor scene. This way, the design looks more balanced and less overwhelming. On the lower half of the circular design, I incorporated another set of decorative elements using die-cuts from the Ephemera Words and Icons, as well as the Ciao Chip Chipboard. To add an extra touch of cuteness, I included the adorable bear adorned in brown gingham plaid and blue striped overalls from the Bella Pops - Bearly Fishing.





I completed the layout by adding black and white ink splatters.





Thank you so much for joining me here on the blog today. I hope that you've found some inspiration!

 

Yvette xoxo


Supplies:

*Lake Life Collection: 12 x 12 Collection Kit, Chipboard Stickers - Ciao Icons, Ephemera - Words, Ephemera - Icons, Puffy Stickers - Outdoors,
Bella Pops - Bearly Fishing
*Patterned Papers: Gone Fishing, Sided Paper - Borders


No comments:

Post a Comment