Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Santa - Simple Vintage Dear Santa Collection by Simple Stories

 



Hey there! I've got some fantastic Christmas inspiration for you today using the stunning Dear Santa collection by Simple Stories. Get ready to be inspired and feel the holiday spirit!

For this project, I used white and red cardstock paper. I trimmed an inch from each of the three sides and distressed the edges to create a unique, textured look. Then, I placed the papers on top of the black gingham paper at the top of the page. I added multiple layers of patterned papers that complemented each other perfectly. Finally, I added my photos and embellished the page with a few Layered Bits and Pieces, Ephemera - Bits and Pieces, and the Santa from page pieces as the title. Overall, I am really pleased with how this project turned out!

Enjoy the video and happy scrapping!






Thank you so much for joining me here on the blog today. I hope my project using this collection will inspire you to create something beautiful, too!

Yvette xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment