Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Birthday Boy's !!!!




My October Boy's...


Happy Wednesday!
Hi friends, Today I'm back to share a layout I made using a sketch from Page Maps.

Here's the sketch!
(April 2016)

Both my husband and son have October Birthdays, so we celebrate the whole month with cake, ice-cream, and of course gifts. I think I gain 5 pounds just writing this! :) 

I use the sketch as it was intended.
 
I started my page of by using patterned paper from Simple Stories Let's Party collection....
My layout also features a cut file from Kerri Bradford Studio, the arrows in this cut file is just idea I was looking for...

Here's the layout (Bithday Boys)

I created a little cluster to the bottom right of  my photo which came in the Let's Party Collection.

Here's a better look...


Here you can see the cut file (Need Direction?) on the layout..
I love the look this created...  


Added my title, journaling and a few splashes of paint around the page to finish it off.

 Thanks for stopping by:)

Supply List: Patterned Paper & embellishments- Simple Stories- Let's Party; Flair Button- A Flair for buttons; 
Cut File- Kerri Bradford Studio.  

No comments:

Post a Comment