Sunday, May 01, 2016

Love This Monent...




That's MY Boy!

Hi Friends!

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

Stopping by today to share a layout I made for Kristine Davidson instagram challenge, using the Dreamcatcher Background 1 from Just Nick Shop.

I started my layout off by cutting the Dreamcatcher Background into two different sizes.
Once I had a rough idea where I wanted the dreamercatchers and my photo to go, I used patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Happy Camper collection to back one of the cut file. On the smaller cut file I decided to use vellum, so that your eyes are drawn to the photo and the larger circle.

Once my cut files were ready I machines stitch around the edge of the larger one, leaving the the smaller dreamcatcher as is...
I  then decided to handstiched a few curve lines coming from the circle, and I really like how this turned out...




I love lot of dimension on my layout, so I added form tape between the layers of stars as well as behind my photo.
 To the right and left corners of my photo, I added a little cluster of stars embellishments, and you can also see here I added a flair buttom to the top of  one.

Here's a another close-up

 Thanks for stopping by:)


Supply list: Patterened paper- MY Mine's Eye- Happy Camper; Embellishments- Cocoa Vanilla Studio- Totally Rad; Cut Files- Just Nick Shop And Silhouette Shop.

1 comment:

  1. Yvette, this is really nice !!! thanks for sharing ;-) may i post this on instagram ?

    ReplyDelete