Saturday, July 23, 2016

Crushing...



Happy Saturday!!!!

Today I'm sharing a layout I made using a cut file from Just Nick Studio.
I love this photo of my son! He's alway so ready to take a picture...
I can't believe how fast he is grow up, and soon the girls will be calling :) 

 Crushing...



My page was created around this cut file Doodle Floral Circle...
I started by cut the file out on my Cameo in white cardstock and then did some embroidery stitching around the circle call blanket stitch...
I were taught this as a young girl growing up in the Caribbean.

Here are some close-up, so that you can see all the details...


Here you can see I made a shaker pocket out of the cut file...
Added some buttons to right top and to the left added some butterflies...

  
I had fun making this page...
Go see all the FABULOUS cut files at Just Nick Shop.... and have fun....
Thanks for stopping by :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment