Thursday, July 14, 2016

Life is Amazing | Just Nick Studio




Hi scrapping friends!

Today, I'm over on the Just Nick Blog. sharing my all about me layout.
I'm so excited to be a member of this fabulous team,still pinching myself...
Nicole have some many awesome cut file in her store, it's hard to choose just one to work with:)

Life is Amazing!


I started my layout off  by cutting out my cut file...
I only use part of the Wheeles in Motion Background cut file for this page.
After tracing the Wheeles in Motion Background cut file, I used the box tool from the left hand tool bar to draw a box around the one circle I wanted.
Using the mouse to highlight both the box and cut file image, open the modify window at the top right hand side of your Cameo.
Click crop in modify window to crop the cut file circle I wanted...
 After I resize the circle to about 9 1/2 inch. 

Here's a close-up of the circle...

Next I used the Doodle Daisy Background cut file, add a few around the the page and using my Cameo on perforate edge to make small holes to use as a template for my handstitching.   

Here's a close-up of the stitching....


I finish off my layout with another cut file for my title Life is Amazing, added some stamping around the circle and a splash of color to back my photo.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the Just Nick Store to checkout all the awesome digital cut files.

Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment