Wednesday, April 26, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | Wild & Free | April Main Kit




Hi my scrapping friends!

Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the gorgeous My Creative Scrapbook April main kit.


I started my layout off by adding a 6 x 12 strip of pattern paper from Oh My Heart collection down the middle of my page. Next I cut a few circles out, added some stitching around the perimeter and then adhered it to the layout using foam tape. 

             
   Next I used some of the stamps from the Heidi Swapp stamp set (included in the kit) to add around the outside of my circle.

     
I created a cluster down the side of my photo with my title and a few of the embellishments. 
     A Few enamels dots finish off my layout.

          I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful ....
  Thanks for stopping by :)

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.



No comments:

Post a Comment