Friday, December 15, 2017

Get Cozy | Stuck?!Sketches December 15th Sketch Challenge





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

It's time for a new challenge at Stuck?!Sketches and Laura has designed another fabulous sketch for us to be inspired by!  Here's a look at the December 15th sketch!!!


Here's my take on the sketch...



I used the beautiful *December Days* collection from Pinkfresh Studio to document some photos of our 2016 Christmas tree. 

I started by creating a hand stitched tree to use as a starting point for my page. Next, I started building my patterned paper layers, following the sketch as I went along.   


To the top left corner of my photos I created a cluster which included a few *December Days* gold foiled die cuts and a puffy sticker. I also decided I wanted to incorporate the poinsettia stamp from Altenew on my layout. I stamped and colored the poinsettias with Copic Markers and cut them out with the coordinating die.  

     
I created a smaller cluster to bottom right hand corner of my photos using one of the stamped poinsettia, a couple of puffy stickers and a phase die cut which were also used as a title for my page. I love the added interest and texture the stamped poinsettias create...    
  

Another cluster was added to the top right hand corner of the page using a smaller stamped poinsettia, a puffy sticker and a few more of die cut pieces. 

I finished off the layout with a few added die cut gold stars and some paint spatter.

Thanks for stopping by:) xx

 We'd love for you to play along with us at Stuck?!Sketches all you have to do is create a layout based on this sketch and link up your layout on the Stuck?!Sketches blog by December, 29th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our sponsors!

     
Prize is a $20 gift certificate...


Prize is a $25 gift certificate...



No comments:

Post a Comment