Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Special Delivery | My Creative Scrapbook




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I  have another layout to share with you using the gorgeous December Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook! I'm so in love with all the beautiful patterned paper, embellishments and the fabulous colors in this kit! 💃💃💃that's me doing the happy dance :))))


I couldn't resist documenting this cute photo of Titan looking up at his stocking! 

I begin by building a series of layers using patterned paper and cardstock on the page as a starting point for my design. I then added stickers, a few pieces of chipboards and die cuts from the ephemera set to the left side of the photo.  In the close-up below you can see how I tucked and layered my embellishments which is a great way to add extra dimension to one page.   


 I tucked a couple of tags and die cut underneath the corner right hand side of the photo and another die cut snowflake to the left side of the photo. The hanging stocking die cut from the ephemera pack added the perfect touch, place on top of the photo.


I really enjoyed creating with this gorgeous kit. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!!     

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment