Saturday, June 09, 2018

How Much Is That Doggie In The Window | My Creative Scrapbook





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

I'm back today to share another page created with the gorgeous June Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook!



Here's a look at this month's cut files....


I use both the wreath and bird on my layout and cut them both from white cardstock. Instead of coloring the entire wreath, I use a couple of copic markers and just run it all around the edges of the wreath. Then adhered it down to my background paper with foam dots. I added both pattern paper and hand stitching to the bird cut file and really love the end results, even though it took a while to  all of that stitching:))))


Added my title around the outside of the wreath and adhere in place with some machine stitching.

     

To finish the layout, I arranged a few pieces of embellishments on the page, such as the butterfly and the fish tail tags from the Early Bird Noteworthy collection.

   Thanks for stopping by :))) xx

   I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Please have a look through our amazing Design Team Gallery which is loaded with tons of inspiring creations made with the contents of these kits!




No comments:

Post a Comment