Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Love | My Creative Scrapbook




Hi My Scrapping Friends!!!


It's reveal day over at  My Creative Scrapbook, and this month's kits are all so gorgeous!!!

Today I have a layout to share with you using the June main kit!  This is such a beautiful kit, fill with lots of Patterned paper from Bo Bunny-Early Bird Collection, 1 canoe 2-stamp sets and wood veneers and so much more. This kit really challenge me and took me out of my comfort zone with the beautiful soft pastel colors but I love the end result I was able to achieve on each of my layouts.



I layered a few pieces of patterned papers behind my photo to create a background for my photos, I also layered a few strips of patterned paper across the page and then added some hand stitching.

      

I created two clusters of embellishments, one on the bottom left hand corner of the photos and the other cluster was added to the top right corner. The clusters includes a few of the Bo Bunny-Early Bird noteworthy die cuts, some fussy cut butterflies as well as a couple of phrase stickers. 


             



On the left hand side of my photos I added the wood veneer word * Hello* which I used as the title of my layout. I love the wood veneer pieces in the Twilight collection from 1 canoe 2, perfect for title and embellishing. 

Thanks for stopping by :))) xx

   I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Please have a look through our amazing Design Team Gallery which is loaded with tons of inspiring creations made with the contents of these kits!




No comments:

Post a Comment