Monday, October 29, 2018

Fall In Love With Moments | Paper House Productions






Today I have a new layout to share with you featuring lots of Paper House goodies! 



I used patterned papers from the 'Color Washed' paper pad to create some layers behind my photo as well as the beautiful prisms pattern paper also from this collection which was added to both the left and right side of the layout and stitched in place.  I brought some extra detail to my page by adding a couple strips of washi tape which was place alongside the pattern paper.  

  

To the bottom left hand corner of my photo, I created a cluster of fussy cut flowersKawaii Hearts Faux Enamel stickers and a button.  

    
I added another smallest cluster to the top of my photo which included my title, a few more fussy cut flowers, stickers and a button.

   

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using your Paper House products!


Supplies:



























No comments:

Post a Comment