Monday, October 08, 2018

Ninja Boy | Paper House Productions





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

This week over at Paper House, the design team will be sharing their Halloween projects...       


I started with a white cardstock background. Next, I created some layers by combining patterned paper from the Wicked Good collection and the Little Man paper pad. To create a bit more interest on my layers I added the Cobwebs acetate paper and adhered it down with some machine stitching. I also decided to add a strip of Trouble is Brewing patterned paper down the left hand side of the page.

As I was looking around for a cut file for my layout, an idea came to mine, if I can add a frame to sit on top of my photo it would allow me to hide some of the kids in the background. The Picture Perfect cut file worked perfectly for this. 


On the left side of the photo, I added a few fussy cut sentiment from the cut apart sheet ( Wicked Good Tag ) as well as some of the Wicked Spooky cardstock stickers


In the bottom right corner of the photo I created a cluster of embellishments that includes a few more Spooky cardstock stickers and a couple of 3D stickers from the Wicked Good collection.  

      
I decided to use another cut file from the Cut Shoppe which had a set of Halloween images and arrange them down the left side of my page. 

I finished the layout off by adding my title and a few more stickers . 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using your Paper House products!

Supplies: 
















No comments:

Post a Comment