Thursday, April 18, 2019

Bee Happy | My Creative Scrapbook-April Tutorial




Hi My Creative Scrapbook Fans!  Today I am sharing a quick and easy step-by-step tutorial using this months beautiful Creative Kit, with the April sketch as my inspiration. Sketches are such a wonderful way to get your creative mind started, which can help you to complete your layout in no time.


I started by die cutting the hearts border (Hearts & Butterflies Borders) from some white Neenah cardstock.  


I decided to flip the sketch horizontally and place the die cut down the center of my page.  


Behind my photo I added some layers using color cardstock and some of the beautiful patterned papers from the 'Spring Fling' collection. I fold the paper in the left corner onto the photo and added a staple to hold it in place.      


I also added a doily from my stash to the back of my photo before I glued it onto my background.     


I fussy cut one of the beautiful butterfly from the Fluffy Bunny patterned paper to embellish the Bee Happy tag, which was also used, as a title for my page.   


A few drops of white paint was then added to the layout. Once the paint was dry, I combined a few die-cut flowers (Stitched Flowers) with a couple of 'Spring Fling' stickers to create a cluster on the right hand side of my photo.      



I finished the layout off by tucking some tangled black thread underneath the photo and some stitching around the border of my layout.

I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

   Thanks for stopping by :) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment