Thursday, April 11, 2019

Bloom Where You Are Planted | My Creative Scrapbook





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing one of my layout using the beautiful April main kit from My Creative Scrapbook


This kit is full of the Carta Bella Flower Market collection, I couldn't get enough of the beautiful florals in this collection, so I decided to fussy cut some of the floral cluster out of the gorgeous Flower Market Floral and the Garden Floral patterned papers! 

I also used the April Take Heart cut file and back it with the Crate Paper Flea Market-Heirloom patterned paper and added some stitching around the perimeter.  The Maggie Holmes-Flutter patterned paper was used as my background and I adhered the cut file to the page using some foam tape for added dimension.

Here's the April-Take Heart cut file....




I used the chipboard phase from Creative Embellishments for my title and added the floral clusters, one in the upper left corner and the other to the bottom right corner of the title. 

      

I finished the layout off by added a couple more sticker and some black ink splatters!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment